Cinnamon and honey has been used for centuries in both traditional Chinese and Ayurveda, a system of healing founded 5000 years ago in India. The two ingredients together have unique healing abilities and a long history of home remedy use. Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices known to mankind and honey's popularity has continued throughout history. Cinnamon along with honey's enzyme that produces hydrogen peroxide qualify the two "anti-microbial" foods with the ability to help stop the growth of bacteria as well as fungi. Both are used not just as a beverage flavoring and medicine, but also as an embalming agent and are used as alternatives to traditional food preservatives due to their effective antimicrobial properties. Also, it is worth mentioning that in Ayurvedic medicine, honey is known as 'Yogavahi', which means "the carrier of the healing values of the herbs to the cells and tissues". It is believed that when combined with cinnamon in a formulation, the special quality of honey enhances the medicinal qualities of that formulation and helps them reach the deeper tissues in the body more effectively. Honey and cinnamon has been reported to be a natural cure for many diseases and a formula for many health benefits! We only use raw honey along with the highest quality of cinnamon...taste the difference!
TOP 10 REASONS TO ENJOY BEE TRUE'S TEXAS CINNAMON HONEY TODAY!
1) HEART DISEASE: Enjoy Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey on bread instead of using jam or butter and eat it regularly for breakfast. It is believed that in the long run, this can help prevent blockages in blood vessels, heart attacks and hypercholesterolemia. Even better...try it straight from the spoon!
2) ARTHRITIS: Apply a teaspoon of Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey on the affected part of the body and massage slowly then wash. Drinking tea with honey and cinnamon daily can also help relieve pain and stiffness in the joints.
3) HAIR LOSS: Apply a paste of hot olive oil, mixed with a teaspoon of Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey before bath, leave it for 15 min and wash.
4) BLADDER INFECTIONS: Mix a teaspoon of Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink. This can help destroy the bacteria in the urinary system.
5) TOOTHACHE: Apply a paste of Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey and on the aching tooth.
6) CHOLESTEROL: Add Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey mixed in boiled water or green tea and drink. daily.
7) COLDS: Make a glass of lukewarm water add Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey to help boost your immune system during the cold season. It is also helpful in clearing the sinuses.
8) INDIGESTION: Take one Tablespoon of Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey before food. It will relieve acidity and prevents indigestion.
9) LONGEVITY: Regularly enjoy tea made with Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey to strengthen your immune system and protect your body from viral and bacterial attacks. Make it part of your supplement program by enjoying it straight from the spoon every morning!
10) PIMPLES: Apply a small size of Bee True's Texas Cinnamon honey on the pimples before sleeping and wash away the next morning.
Bee True to you!